Saturday, June 25, 2011

Amazing Shirt Buy

My kids and I went to Bealls Outlet to find something for Father's Day last week. We decided to get shorts to go with his new fitness video game. The shorts were on clearance and I was able to get them for $3. Since the shorts were such a good deal, we decided to get a shirt too. My son chose the shirt out of the 5 I selected. He chose one of those shirts that are supposed to keep you cool.

My husband works outside a lot and it gets horribly hot during the summer. We were very skeptical about the shirt making any difference especially when we noticed it was 100% polyester. He tried it out Monday and wow, was he impressed! It worked wonderfully. He wore it everyday except on Friday. Friday, he wore one of the traditional white undershirts I gave him for Father's Day. Friday afternoon, he called me and said we needed to get more of the polyester shirts. I went back to Beall's (Fridays are 15% off for everyone under 55 with a Beall's One Card and this weekend everything on the clearance rack is at least 50% off). There wasn't anything on the clearance rack and I didn't see any of the same shirt, so I bought some others that were "dry" shirts for $5.99-$7.99 each. He wore one today and let me know they were not the same.

So, now we're on a mission to find more Stitch Extreme Dry Activewear by 3M with Scotchgard. It's truly an amazing shirt and well worth spending money on. Staying cool isn't easy and anything that makes it easier is good, especially when you can get it for $3.

No comments:

Post a Comment