Thursday, June 9, 2011

Classes in Couponing

The class for the High Springs LDS group went really well, as did the last class I taught at Coffee Clutch in High Springs. I'm really excited about the upcoming classes I have, this Saturday at 10 am at the Coffee Clutch and Monday at 5:45 at Santa Fe College. In fact, the Monday class has a wait list, so they decided to open an additional class on the 20th.

I've got a great new presentation and hand outs and some extra coupons to make things fun. I'm happy I can help others in the community to save money and meet the needs of their families while meeting the needs of mine. Couponing can be a challenge and trying at times, but it's an inexpensive hobby that benefits my family and provides me with some fun when I see the bottom line go down and the saving line go up.

If you have a group that you think would have fun learning about couponing, I'd love to come out and share what I've learned. We'll play some Price is Right type games and learn quite a bit as well.

I've also had fun and success going shopping with friends and teaching them one-on-one how to set up a coupon binder, find deals, and shop. If you'd like to do that, I can do private lessons as well. It's much easier when someone will go with you and help with the check-out process a time or two when you first get started.

Happy Couponing all!

No comments:

Post a Comment