Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sunday Newspaper $0.67 Each!

A friend told me she was able to receive as many Sunday papers as she wanted from the Gainesville Sun for only 67 cents per copy! She's received the daily paper for years and lives in Starke, so I figured it was special just for her. Well... I called today and low and behold, they'll even do it out here in Fort White! Even better yet, I don't have to get every paper, just Sunday! That's so cool! It's way cheaper than $1.50 each. Now I can get 2 papers for the price of one. And 4 for less than the 2 I was getting. That should make hubby happy. :)

Just thought I'd share the news. No more forgetting to buy papers, I can spend less money on papers, I can spend less on gas to get the papers, and I can have more time to go through coupons. All pluses. The only "bad" part is I have to pay for 6 months in advance.

Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment