Sunday, July 3, 2011

This Weekend's Shopping

It's been quite a while since I was able to really shop (about 2 months). Thanks to what I had stored up already, it wasn't a huge issue, but I did need to get back to the store. I thought I'd share with you how I did.

I spent $130 out of pocket, and got $23 back in reward/extra bucks and gas, so total spent was $107.
I went to Hitchcocks, CVS, Walgreens, and Lowes.

We got 4 body wash, 1 dental floss, 1 $10 gas card, 2 shampoo, 2 conditioner, 12 boxes of cereal, 1 box graham crackers, 6 chocolate bars, 1 bag marshmallows, 16 lbs sugar, ribs, 7 lbs carrots, 1.5 lbs tomatoes, celery, 8 lbs potatoes, 4 pasta salad kits, 4 pkgs hot dog buns, 32 kool-aid pkts, 2 lbs cream cheese, 30 lbs chicken leg quarters, 140 paper plates, 64 lbs of charcoal, 1 can lighter fluid, and 1 outback hat (a $10 impulse purchase).

Considering how much was meat and produce, we did really well, I think.

The charcoal was a really good deal and I am sorry I didn't post it earlier. Lowes had the 16 lb bags for $7.48 BOGO. Hitchcocks had a $3 off 2 manufacturer coupon in their weekly flier which made each bag $2.14!

No comments:

Post a Comment